• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chryst deal

A lot of it depends on the program, but I agree, Frost will land somewhere eventually. We have seen people fail worse than Frost and land on their feet.

As for Saban, it will depend what Frost's issues actually are and whether he is ready to move past them. Saban is no nonsense. If he goes to Bama to be an analyst, you get given some crummy stuff to do. When they did a segment on Gameday about his "reclamations" they interviewed Mike Locksley (now at Maryland) and he talked about how as an analyst he had to go babysit football camp kids at the pool during the summer as part of his duties. Talked about how humbling that was after being the head coach of a program and making millions. Not sure Frost would be ready for that.

Better question, I think, is if Chip Kelly would want him back. They've already worked well together and UCLA doesn't have a true OC.
Buddy ... Steve Sarkisian, Bill O'Brien, Lane Kiffin, Mike Locksley ... all were out of jobs due to being losers and some of these ego's shine very brightly.
Pal ,Scott is a loser.

Last edited:

As was pointed out in another thread, people correcting spelling and grammar mistakes should probably not press send.

Glass House GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back