• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chryst deal

Yea that’s kind of like calling out the anti-frost people for being wrong for two years and then just like that…..they weren’t. And still acting like they are the ones in the know! But at least they use commas.

How do you get through the day with all this suffering? Do you need a hug? 2 arms, no waiting.

Chryst should have left on a high note. But he can still get a gig. Arizona State for example would love to bring some Big Ten flavor and Chryst would probably love to get to that part of the country

Wrong again, Carlos

Okay GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

C

Agree. Saban took Sark and Kiffen who had personal issues, but their issues weren’t around not showing up and being lazy.
Sark was showing up drunk to practices and public events, slurring his words. Players could smell alcohol on him on game days. It was pretty bad.

If SF wants I suspect he could get an OC job pretty quick. He's got great coaching references and experiences. It only takes one.

Maybe he becomes Saban's next reclamation project!
Yeah all they need is film of his 4 years here to see he’d be a huge success

Yeah all they need is film of his 4 years here to see he’d be a huge success
or his 6 years as Oregons OC or his 2 years as UCFs head coach or his 7 years as an NFL player or his 4 years as a very successful collegiate QB

or his 6 years as Oregons OC or his 2 years as UCFs head coach or his 7 years as an NFL player or his 4 years as a very successful collegiate QB
Means nothing

What have ya done for me lately

Means nothing

What have ya done for me lately
Not sure it means nothing … frankly he’s got to decide what he wants … if he wants it bad enough I think he can get whatever he wants.

Am I the only one that wouldn't be disappointed if Chryst ends up as Nebraska's head coach? Commitment to a running game and a strong defense... that sounds ok to me.

Eh. I wouldn't completely hate it, but there are at least 5 guys I'd rather have ahead of him.
Yeah, I get it. But it's possible that the higher profile candidates aren't the right fit. We've tried the longtime assistant, the Super Bowl head coach, the hot defensive coordinator, the overachiever at a lesser school, and the can't-miss native son.

Why not try the successful former conference rival?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back