• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Casey Rogers Enters Portal

HuskerNash

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Sounds to me that he wants to get full in touch with his Yang it’ll be easy to do that in California did you see that outfit he’s wearing in the photo as he needs to complement his outfit as a pair of heels with glitter on them and a man bag
[/QUOTE]
Translation?

Turd Ferguson

Hanging out in the punch bowl
5 Year Member
Sounds to me that he wants to get full in touch with his Yang it’ll be easy to do that in California did you see that outfit he’s wearing in the photo as he needs to complement his outfit as a pair of heels with glitter on them and a man bag
[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Redemption

Baba Yaga
10 Year Member

dc48e4c2-638c-4f30-8b54-64b319367503_text.gif

36Blast

Objectivity Warden
5 Year Member
[/QUOTE]
I don't even know what this means

All 'N' 011808

Former Walk-on
5 Year Member
I don't even know what this means
[/QUOTE]
You are better off emoji

Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site