• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Casey Rogers Enters Portal

Correct, and thus, we had winning seasons, All Americans, All-Conference players, National individual award winners (Outland-Lombardi-Heisman), high NFL draft players, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I miss those days.
Yep

Correct, and thus, we had winning seasons, All Americans, All-Conference players, National individual award winners (Outland-Lombardi-Heisman), high NFL draft players, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I miss those days.
Tell that to a 20 year old. They will say, tell me more grandpa about this winning yhing you talk about. Was it easier back in the ole days, did they have better players grandpa? I wish I was alive back then like you grandpa so I could have seen it.

Must have been special grandpa. You are so lucky

Tell that to a 20 year old. They will say, tell me more grandpa about this winning yhing you talk about. Was it easier back in the ole days, did they have better players grandpa? I wish I was alive back then like you grandpa so I could have seen it.

Must have been special grandpa. You are so lucky
Yes, it was very special. Back in the day, NU had superior athletes, superior coaching, a superior program for developing players, and athletes that were committed to winning as a team. Nine or ten win seasons were commonplace. Championships were always a possibility. When you went to a home game, it was never a question of who would win, just by how much NU would win. Now, it is questionable as to "if" NU will win.

Nebraska was known as the "winningest" college football program in the country, having compiled a record of 310-56-5 (84%) over the last 30 years of the century, best in Division I Football, according to CNN and Sports Illustrated. Big Red N Nebraka (under Coaches Bob Devaney, Dr. Tom Osborn, and Frank Solich) holds many other records including home victories, consecutive bowl appearances (35 years in a row through the 2002 season!), consecutive home sellouts (every game since 1962), academic All-Americans, Outland Trophy winners, Big 8/Big 12 championships, graduation rates, dozens of rushing records, and more. Johnny Rogers, Mike Rozier, and Eric Crouch have been Heisman Trophy winners from Nebraska. On September 25, 1999, Nebraska became the first and only Division I College Football team to win 100 games in two consecutive decades! On October 17, 1999, Nebraska extended their record consecutive appearance streak in the AP Top 25 college football poll to 300 weeks, eventually reaching a record of 384 consecutive weekly top-20 rankings until mid-2002 (starting in Oct. 5, 1981). The Huskers were in 522 of the 525 AP weekly polls from 1964 until mid-2002!

If this doesn't explain it, nothing will.

Easier to commit when winning, meeting or exceeding expectations.

5a087af3-58ee-43ce-b0d2-23e44c75e999_text.gif

I know he’s near graduation, my wife teaches at the U and said she helped him on a project (size of a house she said). But her comment is he’s near graduation and probably just wants to go do other things. Sucks … maybe not an implication of Husker football. They are just big kids.

I know he’s near graduation, my wife teaches at the U and said she helped him on a project (size of a house she said). But her comment is he’s near graduation and probably just wants to go do other things. Sucks … maybe not an implication of Husker football. They are just big kids.

Trust me, he still wants to play football. Hell, he was at USC over the weekend

Last edited:
I used to love Casey's French bread pizza back in the 90s.

As far as gas station fare goes though, the pinnacle would be from a Citgo station in Boone, NC. Their pulled pork and BBQ ribs are exceptional.
French Bread Pizza, now That Is Disgusting!

Almost to the level of gas station sushi.

In fairness, that was with a coach who knew what the hell was going on, someone who was AWARE of everything. Those dudes are a far, far few.

I'm unsure why this bothers you so much. You and several of your "likes" from this post are turning this entire football forum into a clown show. Seems to me this would make you very comfortable.
What bothers me is sloppy, disorganized football. What bothers me is a team that does nothing well. What bothers me, is for 4 straight years, he continued to pound the same pegs, after they’d long been broken. I’m sorry, but those things are just constant stupidity. This, is unarguable!

What bothers me is sloppy, disorganized football. What bothers me is a team that does nothing well. What bothers me, is for 4 straight years, he continued to pound the same pegs, after they’d long been broken. I’m sorry, but those things are just constant stupidity. This, is unarguable!
Agree. You are in a long line.

Trust me, he still wants to play football. Hell, he was at USC over the weekend

]
[/QUOTE]
Sounds to me that he wants to get full in touch with his Yang it’ll be easy to do that in California did you see that outfit he’s wearing in the photo as he needs to complement his outfit as a pair of heels with glitter on them and a man bag

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back