• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Casey Rogers Enters Portal

Sounds to me that he wants to get full in touch with his Yang it’ll be easy to do that in California did you see that outfit he’s wearing in the photo as he needs to complement his outfit as a pair of heels with glitter on them and a man bag
[/QUOTE]
Translation?

Sounds to me that he wants to get full in touch with his Yang it’ll be easy to do that in California did you see that outfit he’s wearing in the photo as he needs to complement his outfit as a pair of heels with glitter on them and a man bag
[/QUOTE]

dc48e4c2-638c-4f30-8b54-64b319367503_text.gif

[/QUOTE]
I don't even know what this means

I don't even know what this means
[/QUOTE]
You are better off emoji

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back