• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Cameron Brown will commit on 7 August at 1 PM (Huskers are clear leader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just do what I do and not follow very close. I honestly could not have told you who Brown or Fuller is. Not being nasty I just don't pay much attention. I come on here, someone commits and I say 'Good', then that is then end of it. They decommit and I say 'Bummer' then that is the end of it. Once they sign on February (or December now) then I get really excited. Now they are a Husker until then they are a kid that will do who knows what. Hard to get really amped by that.
I follow closely but definitely won't get my hopes up on any recruit until its official on signing day.

I'd hold off on the comparisons. It's a little unfair to assume that is the case since it isn't anywhere near NLI signing day. It could turn out that way, but I doubt the staff lets this one play out like that.

I never made an assumption, and there is nothing wrong with comparisons.

I think it is still a big deal that Brown will be here this weekend. If he wasn't coming I don't think he would spend his own dime to be here. I believe we are still in the pony race. Just sayin'
I heard that Brown is bringing mom and dad along. I doubt that they make the trip if NU was not still in the hunt. The perfect scenario for me would be that he commits (again) shortly after FNL.

I never made an assumption, and there is nothing wrong with comparisons.

You made, at the least, an implication that there is some comparison between the situations. The fact is you have no idea what led to Brown decommitting in the first place. It could have been his family wanting to make sure he was sure of his decision while being fair to the staff. Williams was obviously not put off by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back