• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Burkhead...put the team on my back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not disagree that Rex is super special, but, being the kind of man he is, I do not think he would appreciate anyone of you comparing him to AA. It would not be within his character to do this, but it apparently is within the character of many of you to do so and therein lies my appreciation of him.

I'm pretty sure people are going out of there way to make sure and pay proper respect to Ameer, he's has been an absolute stud this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure ameer has reached 'special'status in my book, but he has exceeded expectations and is only a sophmore. Without the threat of the running game this year, taylor doesnt come close to having the year he had. Still, i dont see ameer capable of getting some of the tough yards that need to be had. Threw all the winning and complaining about the running game and o-line (me included) we end the season some where in the top 10 in rushing...ameer being the lead dog.

He's proven that not only is he a slasher, but also a back who can pound up the middle.

Then you are obviously not reading the posts.

It seems that your getting all bunched up for no reason. Just like you post in the other thread:

This borders on disrespect and is uncalled for. AA was outstanding and will be outstanding. Surely you are more savvy than this.

After CrnhskrBob explicitly said he didn't know who AA was because he thought the post was about past Huskers not Ameer.

So where are these other horrible disrespectful posts? Are you sure you're just not being hypersensitive?

It seems that your getting all bunched up for no reason. Just like you post in the other thread:

After CrnhskrBob explicitly said he didn't know who AA was because he thought the post was about past Huskers not Ameer.

So where are these other horrible disrespectful posts? Are you sure you're just not being hypersensitive?

Oh, pul-ee-ezz.. didn't get who AA is? Even with a grin-ee, this is a disrespect. The rest is self evident.

Oh, pul-ee-ezz.. didn't get who AA is? Even with a grin-ee, this is a disrespect. The rest is self evident.

I may buy that with some people, but I think CrnhskrBob has earned enough credit here to not jump to the assumption that's he's bagging Abdullah. So, what is the rest that is disrespectful? Besides your "FU".

I may buy that with some people, but I think CrnhskrBob has earned enough credit here to not jump to the assumption that's he's bagging Abdullah. So, what is the rest that is disrespectful? Besides your "FU".

As far as I'm concerned, if I even see what I consider a disrespect to one of this team's members, no matter how (humorously) phrased...and specifically since all the disrespect following the osu game, as far as I'm concerned, there is no "credit" that has been built up. Either give credit or, down the line be called on it. As far as the FU...maybe it is from an old Christian phrase.."Forgive you." Then, again, maybe not." As in art, everything is open to interpretation.

As far as I'm concerned, if I even see what I consider a disrespect to one of this team's members, no matter how (humorously) phrased...and specifically since all the disrespect following the osu game, as far as I'm concerned, there is no "credit" that has been built up. Either give credit or, down the line be called on it. As far as the FU...maybe it is from an old Christian phrase.."Forgive you." Then, again, maybe not." As in art, everything is open to interpretation.

It's ironic how a person living in "Commieville" and throwing FU's at people based on nonsense insinuations is talking about disrespect. Just my artistic interpretation.

My interpretation is not the same as yours. Take the rest of the weekend off and get in the Christian mood.

I do not disagree that Rex is super special, but, being the kind of man he is, I do not think he would appreciate anyone of you comparing him to AA. It would not be within his character to do this, but it apparently is within the character of many of you to do so and therein lies my appreciation of him.

That was well put. Totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back