• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Brendan 'Bookie' Radley-Hiles is N!!! (#36 in Rivals Top 100) Update: SILENT COMMIT SINCE APR 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Marlon Lucky
2. Chris Septak
3. Aaron Green
4. Ndamukong Suh
5. Baker Steinkuhler

And his cousin Tyjon Lindsey comes in at #8... I must say, quite the athletic family
Well i do not remember #2 and #3 did not stick around long. Hopefully he has at least much impact #4 and #5.

I have not read the entire thread...will later. Getting ready to see a late movie.

With that said...

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
BOOKIE'S NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
:Woohoo2::Blackshirts:

This class is off to an amazing start already! Who is gonna follow next?

Looking forward to Memorial Stadium ringing with chants of BOOOO-Key!!! - BOOOO-Key!!!

Awesome news.

But really has anyone read anything about why he did it now and not July? Diversion?

I think maybe.. Everyone sort of knew and I guess coaches really did, maybe they asked politely to gather momentum now. I don't know. Excited and intrigued.

Awesome news.

But really has anyone read anything about why he did it now and not July? Diversion?

I think maybe.. Everyone sort of knew and I guess coaches really did, maybe they asked politely to gather momentum now. I don't know. Excited and intrigued.
Maybe he felt no point in waiting if he and everyone else already knew. Also it would make sense for the coaches to ask him to announce now especially on a major recruiting weekend like this weekend.

Great news, and probably the best commitment video I've ever seen. He seems like a great young man. We are lucky to have him join our "family."

Fabulous way to announce. What a credit to his family. Gets me straight in the heart. Welcome, Bookie.

Maybe he felt no point in waiting if he and everyone else already knew. Also it would make sense for the coaches to ask him to announce now especially on a major recruiting weekend like this weekend.

No way. I think BRH simply knew how big of a recruiting weekend this was and decided to go ahead and make it public.

No way. I think BRH simply knew how big of a recruiting weekend this was and decided to go ahead and make it public.

Agreed, with this type of recruit that had a date already set up & was a silent commit for so long they wouldn't have "pressured" him into doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back