• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Brendan 'Bookie' Radley-Hiles is N!!! (#36 in Rivals Top 100) Update: SILENT COMMIT SINCE APR 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just HUGE! I believe he is the best recruit we've landed since I've closely followed recruiting (Solich years).

This guy should be a 5 STAR on every service. He absolutely shuts people down (including Jody Lewis).

There will be more commits. I feel really good about the Moore brothers.

HaHaHa...I left for about 4 hrs to do errands. I got back and thought "I better check HM in case Manny A. committed".

Like just about everyone else I thought there was a good chance Boo-Kie would be N eventually, just was not expecting it at this point. Husker fans love Boo-Kie and Boo-Kie loves the Huskers. So excited to see were NU recruiting is after this weekend.

GBR To all!

Wonderful news!! We all hope your stay here fulfills all your dreams and expectations. Welcome to NEBRASKA

For those maybe wondering, Bookie is the 6th highest rated commit Nebraska has had since 2000.

Edit: Also another interesting side note. If Eric Fuller's commit stands through signing day. Riley will have signed 6 of Nebraska's top 20 recruits since 2000. :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back