• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Brendan 'Bookie' Radley-Hiles is N!!! (#36 in Rivals Top 100) Update: SILENT COMMIT SINCE APR 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya. May take thru the summer like Marcus Newby or someone like that but he will get here barring some unforeseen circumstance.

Edit: I should clarify... Blades had been a risk from when he committed to Florida and if I remember right he had just an awful first year as a student. So it's not a situation where he has to raise an ACT score (tho it would help), and those situations worry me a bit more. In cases of strictly grades, coaches lay out a set plan based on the kids ability and then decide if it's doable to take his commit. That make me feel alright here. I shouldn't have said it so matter of fact, but our staff really fouled up if we only took one DB this class and he doesmt qualify dropping us to zero. I don't see that kind of oversight by this regime.
Good, we need this kid on campus. I'm far from anything considered a talent evaluator, but I'd put him up there with the likes of Bookie as an overall talent

IMO its because he is already peer recruiting and it's easier if he can just tell kids he's :Nsmilie:

Yup and been obvious he was doing that for awhile and as you said will be much easier to do so now in the open.

Last edited:

IMO its because he is already peer recruiting and it's easier if he can just tell kids he's :Nsmilie:

Would venture to guess that he also did it because he knew what kind of a domino effect it could have, this was a strategic move on his part IMO. This was the biggest recruiting weekend that I can think of... By committing, it allowed Bookie to show other possible recruits to see just how much the fan base cares about the players/program.

Just watched the Bookie commit video again, it never gets old. A great kid and the best video I have seen. Can't wait to see him on the field. We could not have asked for a better ambassador for this years class. GBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back