• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BREAKING: OU's Mike Stoops is Interviewing With Les Miles, LSU

I don't listen to the sports animal. Thanks for that name calling. And I doubt the ou knowledge, but whatever you say chief. The only thing you have conviently forgot about OU football is its brutal probation history!

Just because you say idiot things doesn't mean you're an idiot. :wow:

Just because you say idiot things doesn't mean you're an idiot. :wow:
Lol, nice back out. Fyi, I never said Stoops would come to NU. Never hurts to check though. And if you don't think he has gotten lazy, fat, and comfy, you obviously know nothing about OU football. Like I said, the only thing you have forgot, is the probation blues.

Lol, nice back out. Fyi, I never said Stoops would come to NU. Never hurts to check though. And if you don't think he has gotten lazy, fat, and comfy, you obviously know nothing about OU football. Like I said, the only thing you have forgot, is the probation blues.

I have been a season ticket holder since 1972. Have been to every OU home game since the first game of the 1972 season, 43 years in a row. I have attended OU games in South Bend twice, Eugene, Seattle, Tallahassee, Colorado Springs, Miami Florida, Lubbock, Ames, Lawrence, Fort Wort, Dallas, College Station, Boulder, Lincoln, Manhattan, Morgantown, Tuscaloosa, and many other places for a total of 324 games all told. And that's just the OU games I have attended. I have several well connected friends at OU and I'm sure I know a darn site more then you do about OU football.

By the way why would you want a lazy, fat and comfy coach anyway? :stickouttongue:

Last edited:

This offseason will be nice with little sister OSU beating OU & looking good in their bowl game unlike Bob's Bunch. I will enjoy this & keep telling my friends, we fired a coach with a better record....& college football has passed the Youngstown boys by. And although they're all dissatisfied with Bob, none of them would trade him for BO. Mike needs to Go & this makes it easy on Bob. And he better make more changes or he could b gone next year.

This offseason will be nice with little sister OSU beating OU & looking good in their bowl game unlike Bob's Bunch. I will enjoy this & keep telling my friends, we fired a coach with a better record....& college football has passed the Youngstown boys by. And although they're all dissatisfied with Bob, none of them would trade him for BO. Mike needs to Go & this makes it easy on Bob. And he better make more changes or he could b gone next year.

English major?

But LSU fans don't want Mike & would rather have Pelini.....I spent Xmas with a whole bunch of SEC loving Cajuns who hold Bo in high regard....even after hearing me hate well after the Holiday bowl. Perspective is funny

But LSU fans don't want Mike & would rather have Pelini.....I spent Xmas with a whole bunch of SEC loving Cajuns who hold Bo in high regard....even after hearing me hate well after the Holiday bowl. Perspective is funny

Are you typing in code?

greatest mystery short of Bo forgetting how to stop an offense once joining the B1G is Bob's defense going to hell in a hand basket. OU fielded an amazing defense right up to about what 08' or 09'? It used to be tough to score 13 pts on Bob's teams. the past 6 years or so, OU's defense has been pathetic. not Bo pathetic but not far off.

Trying to figure out why this has anything to do with Husker football.

Huskers now have the defensive coaches hired, so why do we care about what m. Stoops does?

This seems to be the MO for Youngstown coaches. Assistants they are not going to retain are encouraged to find other opportunities. Pretty classy, I think, but feeds into the culture of never firing your friends.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back