• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bob Diaco to be named new Defensive Coordinator

Skunk is talking to him about it as his house right now. :Biggrin: Seriously, I think Riley and Eichorst probably already talked to him about it. All they had to say was, "Oh yeah, the fans want you to keep the blackshirt tradition which is simple and easy but if you don't you're just shooting yourself in the foot. You don't generally shoot yourself in the foot do you?"
He opened his hotel room looked at me and said "I know Skunk relax! The Blackshirts will will be done the correct way!" I gave him a bag of corn and a thumbs up and turned around and walked away!

We literally brought in zero DBs from the east coast/New Jersey area with Stewarts connections, unless Tony Butler from Ohio counts. I guess a midwest/radius guy would be my preference before we go replace a recruiting area that has brought us zero people at that position since the staff has been here.

Why is Parrella not considered a radius guy?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back