• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

MVFC continues to dominate... with its only playoff loss coming at the expense of another MVFC team (UNI over SDSU)...

NDSU and Illinois St play Saturday for a spot in the semis and UNI takes on 2nd ranked JMU on Friday and that should be a really good one.

To give you an idea of the gulf in class... Western Illinois was by far the worst team in the MVFC this year and during the regular season they only lost to Montana St (who is now in the QFs) by 9 points... Western ILL lost by an average of 23 pts to all of its MVFC opponents (even with 1 fluke win over South Dakota)...

I'm just pissed the idiots who set up the schedule had so many cross options for in conference so early... Just annoying having to slay your own in conference.

NDSU didn't look their best on Saturday, letting Nicholls stick around a little too long but eventually getting things turned around. They're a little limited on offense at times, and with Phoenix Sproles getting hurt, that doesn't help, but we can make ISU-Red pretty one dimensional so I'm hopeful things will be better Saturday.

SDSU getting beat was shocking. When they went up 10-0 early, I assumed it was going to be a similar game to a few weeks ago. UNI is such a well coached team. Looking forward to them facing JMU.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back