• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

“You are correct, it is pathetic. The blame starts at the top with Ron Strollo, he doesn't hold Pelini accountable. Not sure why Pelini got a three year extension after a 4-7 season and loss to Butler.

But whats even worse, nothing will be done about this.”

Nice moment today when injured Senior starting QB Nathan Mays (who has missed the last several games) got to hobble out with the help of his teammates and kneel for the final snap of his college career.
Cool move by Bo and the YSU staff. Same guy who made Jack Hoffman a household name in the spring game.

Maybe he's not really the devil.

Nice moment today when injured Senior starting QB Nathan Mays (who has missed the last several games) got to hobble out with the help of his teammates and kneel for the final snap of his college career.

Yeah, I was trying to link that video when I posted. Its on ESPN NCAAF page now

MVFC continues to dominate... with its only playoff loss coming at the expense of another MVFC team (UNI over SDSU)...

NDSU and Illinois St play Saturday for a spot in the semis and UNI takes on 2nd ranked JMU on Friday and that should be a really good one.

To give you an idea of the gulf in class... Western Illinois was by far the worst team in the MVFC this year and during the regular season they only lost to Montana St (who is now in the QFs) by 9 points... Western ILL lost by an average of 23 pts to all of its MVFC opponents (even with 1 fluke win over South Dakota)...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back