• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten West. Who are the contenders?

Who will win the Big 10 West in 2018?

• Nebraska

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 59 63.4%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purdue

• Minnesota

• Illinois

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
Sorry Wisconsin next year. Just don’t see Nebraska beating them and osu. Also see them losing at least 1 other conference game.

Sorry just don’t see Wisconsin losing 3 conference games
Maybe, but beating Wisconsin in Lincoln is always possible.

Maybe, but beating Wisconsin in Lincoln is always possible.

Sure it is possible, but not real probable. I think we play Wisconsin better next year, and everyone else for that matter. I expect Wisconsin to be really good next year, I mean playoff contending good. OSU is always a playoff contender. MSU should be good and Michigan will have a great defense if nothing else.

I have been trying to say Wisconsin is going to have a down year for a long time and I have just don't think they are anymore. They have reach a consistency that should perpetuate its self. I expect to see nothing worse than a 9-3 season out of them as long as Cryst is the coach.

Don't see how we contend for division title this year, but maybe we have a shot next year. One of these times we should get a light schedule, and I suspect if it is in the next couple of years, then we have a shot. Building what Wisconsin has built under Alvarez takes time, certainly not just one or two years. I think we underestimate just how good Wisconsin's program is. It certainly doesn't get the appropriate kudos from BIG network, and because they don't focus on a bunch of stars when they recruit, they manage to stay a bit under the radar while getting just what they need to continue their success. Alvarez long ago should have been recognized as the best AD in the League.

beat everyone in our division & good things will happen.

B1Gheinquarters didn't do DONU any favors with the three crossover games (@Mich, @OSU & Sparty)

Frost in the Forecast... a red storm is coming

GET TICKETS

Back