• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten West. Who are the contenders?

Who will win the Big 10 West in 2018?

• Nebraska

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 59 63.4%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purdue

• Minnesota

• Illinois

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
Lotta big talk on here, but since I already said I would wax Frost's car for the rest of his life if he goes 9-3, as far as I can tell I'm the only one on here with skin in the game.

Personally I'm reeeeally hoping for 8-4. ;)

Last edited:

upload_2018-5-13_16-25-11.jpeg

Time for a Kool Aid. I know that's time for a Kool Aid. Now that the season is so prearranged I know that it's time for some Kool Aid.

Do not overlook Purdue.

Purdue has a fine coach. But Purdue's defense has been gutted by graduation, and we beat them last year at their place with a Riley-coached team. We have them in Lincoln this season.

No win in the Big 10 West will be a gimme, but after we blast our way through the non-conference schedule, we should be favored in every Big 10 West game other than Wisconsin.

Nebraska will beat Wisconsin. The deciding factor will come down to crossover games.

If the Huskers can go at least 1-2 against Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State, we'll win the West.

I see Nebraska and Wisconsin both having a 7-2 conference record, but the Huskers get the tiebreaker with the head to head win.
I see the Huskers splitting the four toughest games on their schedule. This is NOT the same team as last year this team impo is going to get better each week and won't be doing the fading act in late October and November.They will ( even with the tough schedule) contend for the western conference title.

Lotta big talk on here, but since I already said I would wax Frost's car for the rest of his life if he goes 9-3, as far as I can tell I'm the only one on here with skin in the game.

Personally I'm reeeeally hoping for 8-4. ;)

It won't be that bad. Just remember to play some good jams while you work.

Last edited:

And you are reading this thread.... why?

If speculation bothers you, then sign on each January 10th to see how things turned out.
And you are replying to my comment... Why?

Speculating is one thing, completely writing this season off before summer conditioning starts is another.

If my comments bother you, go ahead and set me to ignore.

Sorry, I meant 8-4! And 8-4 is the most likely final this year!

Are you sure you wouldn't rather go for 9-3? I think we would all like to see a huskernut car wax sticky with quarterly updates.

"I was hoping for questions pertaining to our B1G West championship. But since you asked huskernut, yes, you can get started today. My truck is parked right by the front entrance."

Scott-Frost-STACK.png

"You can't miss it...It's Big and it's Red. You'll probably need a ladder."

brotruck-grimygoodscom.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Wisconsin next year. Just don’t see Nebraska beating them and osu. Also see them losing at least 1 other conference game.

Sorry just don’t see Wisconsin losing 3 conference games

Nebraska will beat Wisconsin. The deciding factor will come down to crossover games.

If the Huskers can go at least 1-2 against Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State, we'll win the West.

I see Nebraska and Wisconsin both having a 7-2 conference record, but the Huskers get the tiebreaker with the head to head win.

Damn right 10-2.

C

GET TICKETS

Back