• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big 10 Recruiting Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outside chance of passing Michigan on 24/7 if they are done and we can find another surprise to go with Hunt.

Outside chance of passing Michigan on 24/7 if they are done and we can find another surprise to go with Hunt.
Yeah, Hunt alone does not get us above Michigan.
I know it doesn't help with the recruiting rankings...but Ole Miss transfer Breon Dixon is enough for me to know that if he counted NU would be in front of them with the addition of Andre Hunt.

I know it doesn't help with the recruiting rankings...but Ole Miss transfer Breon Dixon is enough for me to know that if he counted NU would be in front of them with the addition of Andre Hunt.
Same with Mo Bryant. I don't know why the calculator won't you add him.

Mich also got a transfer (QB) from Ole Miss this year. Not sure if he was a 3* or 4*. He's supposed to be good.

OSU and PSU even are at the next level recruiting wise. If Frost can get us consistent top 15 classes we will be competing nationally year in and out. A few years of that and top 5-7 classes are possible.

What a great job by this staff. I voted/guessed we'd be in the low 30's at the end for a class rank.

OSU and PSU even are at the next level recruiting wise. If Frost can get us consistent top 15 classes we will be competing nationally year in and out. A few years of that and top 5-7 classes are possible.

What a great job by this staff. I voted/guessed we'd be in the low 30's at the end for a class rank.

According to Dinardo we should be consistently top 10... I lol'd a little bit at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back