• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS=BS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope...I agree...Iowa is awful.....our next chance to really shine against a ranked team will be in the bowl game....good chance Wisconsin maybe 7-5 going into the CCG....

Just keep winning and perhaps we can get into Top 10 at seasons end....

That's pretty much the bottom line.

:lol:

Nebraska would be lucky to still be ranked at all if they lost to a team as bad as Iowa is.

Yes.

Nebraska won't be anywhere near the 14th spot in the BCS, which is required to be eligible for a BCS at-large spot, if it loses to either Iowa or Wisconsin. They are in 14th right now and a loss to one of those two will drop them a lot farther than beating one of them will raise them up. It is Rose Bowl or bust for the Huskers.

No one in front of us lost. I was cheering for Clemson and LSU to lose but it didn't happen.

And politics have ALWAYS been a HUGE part of College football. That is why it is so much better than the sterile NFL.

The BCS actually reduces the important of politics.

If you don't like Politics than give back the 1997 Championship trophy.

Last edited:
No sir I have said the whole time that the scholarship limits were going to hurt them....we had a brohaha on that in the recruting forum in August time frame...no clue where you got that from...

Yes you have, and you are and have been 100% correct. I do think Kiffin is making it worse for them. Look at Bill O'Brien and then look at Kiffin. BO'B would probably be undefeated at SC right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back