• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS=BS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks guys for all of your input & insight - that's why I LOVE the HUSKERS & HUSKERMAX!!! I just needed to vent a little :)

GO BIG RED!!!

Thanks guys for all of your input & insight - that's why I LOVE the HUSKERS & HUSKERMAX!!! I just needed to vent a little :)

GO BIG RED!!!

Glad to help. Your bill will be in the mail. Make all checks out to David Max.

Agree...although USC is a fraud and their depth with the scholarship losses is going to continue to hurt them for the next 4-5 years....as I predicted before the season...when folks disagreed....

I recall a few threads wear you stated that, thing is schollie limits have nothing to do with the failures of them this year. USC has actually been the beneficiary of probation's being handed out be pirating the PSU roster for silas redd..

No sir I have said the whole time that the scholarship limits were going to hurt them....we had a brohaha on that in the recruting forum in August time frame...no clue where you got that from...

I recall a few threads wear you stated that, thing is schollie limits have nothing to do with the failures of them this year. USC has actually been the beneficiary of probation's being handed out be pirating the PSU roster for silas redd..

Nebraska could have moved into the top ten, BUT:

Stanford BEAT Oregon.
Kansas State wasn't going to drop 12 spots for losing.
Oklahoma SURVIVED the scare at WV.
Clemson SURVIVED an upset by NC State.
LSU, aTm, and Nebraska all have 2 losses and SEC > B1G

...we're lucky UCLA didn't jump us like they did in the AP poll.

Last edited:

I see no reason for anyone to get their panties in a bunch over BCS rankings. Unless you're undefeated or have one loss to a highly ranked team, the BCS is meaningless anyway.

Another no love for the Huskers thread...what do ya expect? Who have we really put together a complete game against this year that mattered. The fact that we can comeback is great but the fact that we've had to do it so many times indicates we got a long way to go.

No love for the Huskers? We didn't move one spot...W-T-H?? All the talk is about ND & the freakin SEC...I hope ND loses to USC & Georgia beats Alabama in the SEC Championship game...I dislike how the BCS has the hots for the SEC conference & ND...:mad:

Notre Dame is undefeated. Why wouldn't the BCS computers have the hots for them?

Nebraska's ultimate achievable goal as of now is to reach the Rose Bowl. BCS rankings won't help in that endeavor at all. Winning games will. The only reason to obsess over where they're ranked is if they're in the top 5 and need a path into the national championship picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
No sir I have said the whole time that the scholarship limits were going to hurt them....we had a brohaha on that in the recruting forum in August time frame...no clue where you got that from...

Not sure what your disagreeing with. I pointed out that you called them being hurt by limited schollies.... Unless your saying that is the reason they are having struggles this year, before limits take effect. They have infact benifitted from PSU's troubles by gaining redd, whom kiffin basically stated was the missing piece for his preseason #1 ranked team

Seems to me, that right now the BCS has it right (and I hate the BCS)....Notre Dame is undefeated and should be at the top, and Alabama is the best of the rest

Okay we are on the same page....:)...yes but Redd goes against next years class of 15....

Not sure what your disagreeing with. I pointed out that you called them being hurt by limited schollies.... Unless your saying that is the reason they are having struggles this year, before limits take effect. They have infact benifitted from PSU's troubles by gaining redd, whom kiffin basically stated was the missing piece for his preseason #1 ranked team

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back