• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS=BS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE FREAK

'17 Camaro 2SS named NE FREAK
10 Year Member
No love for the Huskers? We didn't move one spot...W-T-H?? All the talk is about ND & the freakin SEC...I hope ND loses to USC & Georgia beats Alabama in the SEC Championship game...I dislike how the BCS has the hots for the SEC conference & ND...:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

No love for the Huskers? We didn't move one spot...W-T-H?? All the talk is about ND & the freakin SEC...I hope ND loses to USC & Georgia beats Alabama in the SEC Championship game...I dislike how the BCS has the hots for the SEC conference & ND...:mad:

Why would we move?:confused:

Why would we move?:confused:

Well for starters, Oklahoma had to rally & hold off West Virginia (who is a .500 team)...LSU, at home, had to hold off a (sub .500 team) to win...need I say more??

Gotta love computers running secret ranking software... Almost like you could justify whoever you want in there. :Biggrin:

But the BCS rankings only matter for #1 and #2. Can't wait until we get real playoffs like every other sport- outside gymnastics, figure skating and other "performance" sports.

Not sure why we would move up? Only two teams above us lost and they were ranked 1 & 2....

Well for starters, Oklahoma had to rally & hold off West Virginia (who is a .500 team)...LSU, at home, had to hold off a (sub .500 team) to win...need I say more??

We beat Minnesota. If anything that hurt our SOS. Oklahoma did fall a spot and why would LSU fall 7 spots for winning? Here's a hint: beating Iowa isn't going to help us either.

We beat Minnesota. If anything that hurt our SOS. Oklahoma did fall a spot and why would LSU fall 7 spots for winning? Here's a hint: beating Iowa isn't going to help us either.

I know, I'm biased, but I really hate how politics have taken over in the sports world :(

Not sure why we would move up? Only two teams above us lost and they were ranked 1 & 2....

Along with the fact a team behind us (UCLA) had big win, causing our drop in the ap. If we take care of business well move up into the top 10, witch is much higher than we deserve with the holes we have on the team this year.

Nope...I agree...Iowa is awful.....our next chance to really shine against a ranked team will be in the bowl game....good chance Wisconsin maybe 7-5 going into the CCG....

Just keep winning and perhaps we can get into Top 10 at seasons end....

NU now has the #3 ranked schedule. Not that I think they should have moved up in the rankings. I've been wondering why UCLA was below NU.

Last edited:

If we arent 1 or 2 does it really matter...just win the games and where finish is where we finish

Agree...although USC is a fraud and their depth with the scholarship losses is going to continue to hurt them for the next 4-5 years....as I predicted before the season...when folks disagreed....

Along with the fact a team behind us (UCLA) had big win, causing our drop in the ap. If we take care of business well move up into the top 10, witch is much higher than we deserve with the holes we have on the team this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back