• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Banker out

Love him or not but Riley means business when it comes to the performance of his coaching staff. :thumbsup:

images
Will Coach Riley ever have the cajones to get rid of Mark Banker?
images

Good luck to all three of them...Banker, Stewart, and Gunderson.

This Mike Riley guy seems to be serious about getting things done at NU.
A national search to find the right D-Coordinator sounds good for the Blackshirts!!:Blackshirts:

That was my first thought. His son will be a freshman and he doesn't have a job for this fall. Come on down.

Les Miles?

He's never coached defense before. If you you want him for recruiting, you'd probably promote Bray to DC and bring on Les as an assistant head coach/TE coach.

Ordinarily, I'd scoff at this idea but with his son about to join the team, it's not that far fetched.

Last edited:

Mikey don't eff around! I wonder if Eichorst is laying the hammer down?? I just don't get the timing????
Agreed. My initial response was WTH and why didn't they do it earlier? Hope we can get a great replacement. I think we all knew Stewart would go somewhere soon to be a coordinator. Unfortunately for the DB's the revolving door continues.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back