• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Schedule Is Out; Huskers Open 5 Sept vs Rutgers

So, does ND become "bowl bound," even if they aren't a semi/finalist for the ACC Champ.????? (As far as the Natty is concerned?) Several ACC teams will "clean their clock!"

There is no bowl eligibility requirement about being a conference semi finalist, or even to be in a conference.

You are seeing something most aren’t if you think ND can’t compete in the ACC. They will be an underdog to Clemson but likely favored against everyone else in the ACC.

Not seeing how any of this is connected to the Huskers 2020 schedule.

2020GRID.png

You calling me a douchebag or yourself a douchebag? And why do you think it is a racist name? It was originated in China, it was allowed to spread in China, China lied about it, and many in the world are suffering due to China's dealings with this. So, yeah, I am a douchebag for calling it the China virus.

And there is nothing political about it. The Spanish flu spread from Spain. The African Ebola virus came from Africa. The Hong Kong flu from Hong Kong. That is just the historical naming convention.

Iowa gets - PSU, MSU, Maryland and tOSU ... avoids Michigan, Rutgers and Indiana
Wisconsin gets - Maryland, Michigan, Rutgers and Indiana ... avoids tOSU, PSU and MSU
Minnesota gets - Maryland, Michigan, MSU and Indiana ... avoids tOSU, Rutgers and PSU
Nebraska gets - tOSU, Rutgers, MSU and PSU ... avoids Michigan, Maryland and Indiana

Once again the schedule makers give favor to Wisconsin ... avoiding two of the top 3 along with Michigan State. Minnesota misses tOSU and PSU while Iowa and NU have similar schedules.
The favoritism to Wisconsin with scheduling is beyond ridiculous. Has been that way every since we joined the league.

And there is nothing political about it. The Spanish flu spread from Spain. The African Ebola virus came from Africa. The Hong Kong flu from Hong Kong. That is just the historical naming convention.
It is common sense since, as you stated, this is how previous virus's were named, i.e. country/area of origin....

Last edited:

As of right now Nebraska can't even travel to Rutgers, it's on the list of states with travel restrictions into New Jersey. Thanks BiG!

And the same for Northwestern.

In fact week 2 has Wisconsin at Northwestern, and presently they can't travel to there either.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back