• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

There was word that a scholarship was being held for Avante Dickerson, but I wonder if the coaching staff decided that it would be better to have another local kid on the team instead of an open scholarship?

There was word that a scholarship was being held for Avante Dickerson, but I wonder if the coaching staff decided that it would be better to have another local kid on the team instead of an open scholarship?
There’s room for AD with or without Carnie but I’m not going to hold my breath. The priority for the remaining spots has to be D line. We need to close strong there.

There is something to be said for taking an in-state kid who has always wanted to play for NU vs. holding out for someone who committed sight unseen to a division rival and may or may not actually be intetested in NU.

In this case though, I don't think it is a zero-sum game. If Dickerson decides to flip, we will find room for him, even after Carnie (presumably) commits to NU.

IDK, seeing how much CTB and dicap and the safeties developed here, I would think a DB might look at Fishes work and see the pro's. Now, can they keep Fisher. Will find out in a couple days. Until now just forum fodder.

Thanks but it does not answer the question I asked

Some good thoughts though

Thanks but it does not answer the question I asked

Some good thoughts though
I know, but I can't answer his questions to him. As bad as it was yesterday, the sun came up, it was 60's and sunny and my wife out fished me again (first one to catch one has to buy the coffee-some day she'll learn there is no hook on my line until after she catches one, :)...so my world is good.

I know, but I can't answer his questions to him. As bad as it was yesterday, the sun came up, it was 60's and sunny and my wife out fished me again (first one to catch one has to buy the coffee-some day she'll learn there is no hook on my line until after she catches one, :)...so my world is good.

Well said

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back