• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

1000% committed players flip all the time. It ain't over till your signature gets faxed in, and in today's college football even then it isn't over.

Bookie agrees!

bookie.jpg

Last edited:

After watching this weekend, not sure we missed out on that great a player.
Hard to tell in a game like that. Westside has so much more talent than Millard North, so one player may not stand out as much. Westside featured their running back on offense, and MN hardly ever throws a forward pass.

Dickerson may be a bit overrated, but I would gladly take him at NU.

At least let him flip before we attack LOL. 0.9474 247 Composite, 4 star, the #122 player and #9 Corner in country. Probably crack N2FL's top three on our recruit rankings.
I was referring to Bookie for the record, not AD. Sorry for the confusion. My reply was on a post that had Bookie on it. I would be happy if AD flipped. Again sorry for the confusion.

Good question... I took it as Dickerson since we are in the Dickerson thread, but maybe I missed the context.

For the record, I would gladly take both of them at NU.

Yes I meant Bookie, I should have tied it to Toro's post, but it was right after Toro's post. Sorry

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back