• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

Would be a nice addition to the goal of securing the borders. And what I mean by that is securing NE, IA, SD, KS, MO, CO....that should be the goal.
There is enough talent there that we could fill 2/3 of every class from that region and be a regular top 20 class. We need to get back to cherry picking all the border states.

There is enough talent there that we could fill 2/3 of every class from that region and be a regular top 20 class. We need to get back to cherry picking all the border states.
This is a definite thing that Nebraska needs to get back to and I think will happen when we can get to winning 8-9 games a year consistently. Back in the day Nebraska always pulled 10-15 of its class from in state and the boarder states.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

If this is the tweet I think it is its been removed from his tweet deck due to the fact he was posting paywall information from 247. We need the be careful posting it too as it can put David in legal jeopardy. Which I am sure iits why he removed it

RR

Last edited:
I just read on Twitter PJ Fleck has not been contacting him and we are keeping a schollie open. If it’s on Twitter it has to be true.:nod:

Information posted from a 247 paywall article since removed by the individual. So in this case it was correct but not for the public in general.

RR

13-15 kids from those states each year? Typically there's 1-2 in Nebraska, 1 in SD maybe, 1-2 IA, 1 in KS, 3-5 in MO, 3'ish in CO (based on my best guess) that we could pull in yearly. In the better years I think we could get the 13'ish from those states. In years when Nebraska has 3 that helps.

I think the better goal is 8-10 from those states and the other half from where our coaches have connections.

13-15 kids from those states each year? Typically there's 1-2 in Nebraska, 1 in SD maybe, 1-2 IA, 1 in KS, 3-5 in MO, 3'ish in CO (based on my best guess) that we could pull in yearly. In the better years I think we could get the 13'ish from those states. In years when Nebraska has 3 that helps.

I think the better goal is 8-10 from those states and the other half from where our coaches have connections.
Minnesota is also in that distance range. There are enough 4 stars in that range to fill a class. We won't get them all...ever but we can pull 12 to 15 from that range if we can right the ship and win 10 a year again

If this is the tweet I think it is its been removed from his tweet deck due to the fact he was posting paywall information from 247. We need the be careful posting it too as it can put David in legal jeopardy. Which I am sure iits why he removed it

RR
My apologies.

dc585867-a717-4e95-922a-34ae69b6d71c_136847845089147.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back