• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any real ideas who we might be looking for to replace DeWitt?

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member
Curious if anyone has seen serious articles or decent guesses from people that might know, who are we looking at and when do we expect an announcement?

Is it going to be after the annual meeting that's usually in February I think?

I think much like the Tuioti hire, we will be in the dark til it happens. What I do know is Scott will take as much time as he needs...especially now.....to find the right guy.

But to answer your question, I have scoured the interwebs and have found nothing but speculation, especially from former players. Well, it really isn't even speculation. It's more like, "I want Frost to hire XXX"

Depends if we are looking for a special teams guy or OLB and spread out the ST. If it is special teams I have a nomination:

We FINALLY beat a school that is loaded with division 1 talent. I don't mean division 1 like Bowling green or Cincinnati, these kids are all lined up to go to Ohio State, Michigan and Alabama. The first three times we played them were all close losses. Once in overtime, once on the last play of the game and once by a touchdown. Saturday we played them again in the semi finals and won, we are now on to the state championship game in the top division in Michigan! I'm the special teams coordinator and my guys got a nice little shout out for simply executing the plays, while the other team did not; this was the difference in the game.

Some guy on here claims to be a coach, why not. @AnnArborHusker

I like this guy, he most likely will be looking for a new gig since Rhule left. I think his background warrants a conversation to gauge his interest and to see how he would mesh with the staff.

I like this guy, he most likely will be looking for a new gig since Rhule left. I think his background warrants a conversation to gauge his interest and to see how he would mesh with the staff.

I believe our position is already filled.

MV5BMjE3NDI5ODgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM0MDIyMjE@._V1_.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back