• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Andrew Ward ( LB) leaving NU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decker's decision had nothing to do with Frost's expectations, he had considered leaving before and had he left during Riley's tenure I'm sure you would've gone GFOA on him and blamed Bo. Our top options at C look to be the starting RG with no C experience, two walk ons and a true FR. There is exactly one with "extensive" PT at C, a walk on who also has extensive PT at RT. We know how you feel about moving players along the OL.

Your continued invented fantasy over what you claim McMullen is/was thinking and unending desire to trash him over your hatred of Kaz says a lot about you. You should get all of McMullen's teammates in a room and let them know how you feel about him to see if you can make it out alive. Riley didn't blame Kaz, Bo or any of the players, he fired Hank Hughes. Hughes may go down as one of the worst assistants in Nebraska history, except no one knows who he is. McMullen lost his desire for FB just as Decker did, no different other than Kaz & Bo own you. McMullen leaving is no different than any player who has left early for the NFL over the years, shall we make a list of all the players who have abandoned their teammates and are no longer worthy of being Huskers?

Face the facts...you are wrong. If Decker had been thinking about leaving previously, SF just gave him the perfect opportunity to do so this year and smartly he took it. Could be Ward was thinking about leaving last year too...those thoughts race through lots of kids minds.

Last edited:
Literally, I have told you guys EXACTLY what happened, but you prefer to be in denial.
Literally you have no idea if that happened. At best you're guessing based on your absurd way of thinking. It's fine that you can't stand the new coaches and you still wish Riley was here, but stop throwing players under the bus for no reason. It's disrespectful and moronic.

--edit--

I know better than to feed the idiotic troll here. My apologies.

Last edited:
Literally you have no idea if that happened. At best you're guessing based on your absurd way of thinking. It's fine that you can't stand the new coaches and you still wish Riley was here, but stop throwing players under the bus for no reason. It's disrespectful and moronic.

--edit--

And yet you seem to think you know it didn't? Despite all the facts pointing to it? LOL!

Mulitiple personal attacks noted...

--edit--

It's the off season and he is quite entertaining. It's actually fascinating to watch contradict himself as he builds up his fantasy, after a while I think he actually starts to believe it.

While you continue to struggle with the fundamental difference between fact and fantasy at least you have recognized your personal attacks on Greg McMullen. Baby steps
It's the off season and he is quite entertaining. It's actually fascinating to watch contradict himself as he builds up his fantasy, after a while I think he actually starts to believe it.
Complete lack of substance, reason and logic noted along with the errors. You do carry on a consistent, though failing, vendetta though. I'll give you fewer demerits because of your persistence...but I won't respond to your "posts" any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back