• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ameer is Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Ameer just announced...don't have link but do have twitter :)

Last edited by a moderator:

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Ameer Abdullah releases statement: He's staying. #Huskers
— Brian Christopherson (@HuskerExtraBC) January 9, 2014
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Last edited:
YEP! <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Abdullah: &quot;At this time I would like to formally announce my intentions of returning to Nebraska for my senior season.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23huskers&amp;src=hash">#huskers</a></p>&mdash; World-Herald Big Red (@OWHbigred) <a href="https://twitter.com/OWHbigred/statuses/421389841259962368">January 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That is awesome news. The way the talking heads were sounding, he was likely gone. This is the first time NU has had a legit Heisman contender entering the season since Crouch.

He's Staying

This is really good news for Nebraska. This speaks positively about how he feels about the coaching staff.

Gonna pay dividends starting approximately......now. This guy's work ethic is every bit as impressive as his game day performances. Having him around to lead offseason workouts will be huge.

BP putting the Hypesman trophy out there! Love it!

+1

It's things like official statements that can really get him on the preseason hiesman lists. Obviously #1 is his play, but when the media have a player now fresh in their minds (albeit a top returning RB in cfb) he'll get his own preseason hype. Deservedly so.

GBR

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back