• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alternative Uniforms to be announced soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far...not bad. Please no all black. Just take the Scarlet and Cream and do something unique....is that too much to ask?

Those are the reasons that I would be more concerned.

Oregon State certainly seemed to like the different, funny looking costumes instead of a standard uniform, and Eichorst probably believes that our look belongs to his former employer in Wisconsin, so he's probably willing to give ours up.

Yeah that's it. :rolleyes:

Those are the reasons that I would be more concerned.

Oregon State certainly seemed to like the different, funny looking costumes instead of a standard uniform, and Eichorst probably believes that our look belongs to his former employer in Wisconsin, so he's probably willing to give ours up.

I like your signature, very appropriate.

I like the helmet. It works.

I kinda like the whole uniform.... pretty cool, if you ask me. Just have to accept the idea that black is going to be a part of it. It is called an "alternative" for a reason....it's supposed to be different (and it is only for one game).

Ehhhhh . . . better than last year's disaster, anyway. I thought the alts for UCLA were the best we had so far and the white pants would have looked better. I just have not been impressed with Adidas and what they have come up with for the most part, but we're stuck with it. The giant "N" on the undershirt is awful.

11796418_10207421790366381_2372151429863343290_n.jpg

11745784_10207421799646613_6708383310353208974_n.jpg

I was saying in the other thread. It looks like a hodgepodge of the previous alternate unis. Who designs these things? 4 year olds? I'm all for the alternate uni thing but these are very uninspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back