• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Air Force 2016 Helmet

So you never served yet you are judging which military school's helmet looks tougher. I should have guessed. But i guess your vast knowledge of military history comes from playing warcraft.
So you think I have to have been in the military to give my opinion on a helmet? :wow:

Again you never served so you have not a clue
Not disappointed in not serving and it doesn't stop me from commenting on my opinion of a football helmet. I know you think your military service puts your opinion above others but it doesn't. Not in this case.

Not disappointed in not serving and it doesn't stop me from commenting on my opinion of a football helmet. I know you think your military service puts your opinion above others but it doesn't. Not in this case.
Which is why you never will understand.
cb7924ebf487fb1bb1d1dae3abe2b71a.jpg

I kind of like all the helmets posted in this thread, and I'm looking forward to taking in an Air Force game or two this fall to see this design in person. Sure, it's not Nebraska, but it's still college football just down the street.

And REDo is right... I don't think someone has to serve in the military to comment on a football helmet design. That's just silly.

I kind of like all the helmets posted in this thread, and I'm looking forward to taking in an Air Force game or two this fall to see this design in person. Sure, it's not Nebraska, but it's still college football just down the street.

And REDo is right... I don't think someone has to serve in the military to comment on a football helmet design. That's just silly.
There are groupon deals for some games. I have always wanted to check out that stadium. Gorgeous surroundings. I had a cousin go to the academy a while back. He enjoyed his time there.

There are groupon deals for some games. I have always wanted to check out that stadium. Gorgeous surroundings. I had a cousin go to the academy a while back. He enjoyed his time there.
On this we agree. The AF academy is on the most beautiful place of all the academies. I have been to all three and Colorado Springs is beautiful. My cousin got married in the Chapel.

That response is equivalent to "Oh YEAH". So maybe I am arguing with a junior high kid. Do you still have cards in your spokes?
The guy who brings up cards in spokes TWICE is complaining about juvenile responses?!?! You can't make this stuff up.
latest

You must be a Navy guy to get this butthurt over a helmet disagreement.:nod:
Another foolish assesment on your part. I was a Marine who dealt with people from all of the services. And let's talk immature. Most adults do not laugh at their own jokes.
Reading comprehension issue. I am laughing at you. I figured some type of military because of the way you puffed out your chest over helmet designs.
So you never served yet you are judging which military school's helmet looks tougher. I should have guessed. But i guess your vast knowledge of military history comes from playing warcraft.

:Catfight:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back