• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Air Force 2016 Helmet

Meh, the army and navy helmets probably appealed to the military people but I thought they were lame. This AF helmet looks cool. Oh well, people are different.
So you think that the cartoonish 5 year old crayon image looks better than this?
4f1178bc743db9435f60e09066df7183.jpg

Sorry but not even close

So you think that the cartoonish 5 year old crayon image looks better than this?
4f1178bc743db9435f60e09066df7183.jpg

Sorry but not even close
You are right, its not close. The Air Force one looks tough whereas this helmet looks like some cheap airbrush that a guy puts on his old stepside pickup.:Lol:

Last edited:
Youre right the airforce one looks Bad A** to a junior high kid who puts it on the front of his bike. He probably even puts cards in the spokes to make sound like a chopper. :Thumbsdown:

Youre right the airforce one looks Bad A** to a junior high kid who puts it on the front of his bike. He probably even puts cards in the spokes to make sound like a chopper. :Thumbsdown:
The Navy one just needs some gang writing painted over it to really make it look like an authentic mural in east LA.:nod:

That response is equivalent to "Oh YEAH". So maybe I am arguing with a junior high kid. Do you still have cards in your spokes?
The guy who brings up cards in spokes TWICE is complaining about juvenile responses?!?! You can't make this stuff up.
latest

You must be a Navy guy to get this butthurt over a helmet disagreement.:nod:

I don't like Navy's ship helmets. At all. Cool idea, but they're ugly. Same as Air Force's new helmets. But THESE Navy helmets are still the best ever:

New-Navy-Football-Helmet-1.jpg

The guy who brings up cards in spokes TWICE is complaining about juvenile responses?!?! You can't make this stuff up.
latest

You must be a Navy guy to get this butthurt over a helmet disagreement.:nod:
Another foolish assesment on your part. I was a Marine who dealt with people from all of the services. And let's talk immature. Most adults do not laugh at their own jokes.

I don't like Navy's ship helmets. At all. Cool idea, but they're ugly. Same as Air Force's new helmets. But THESE Navy helmets are still the best ever:

New-Navy-Football-Helmet-1.jpg
I could see where some might have this opinion but I thought they were very unique and tasteful. BTW I like these as well because they use Navy symbolism tastefully done.

Another foolish assesment on your part. I was a Marine who dealt with people from all of the services. And let's talk immature. Most adults do not laugh at their own jokes.
Reading comprehension issue. I am laughing at you. I figured some type of military because of the way you puffed out your chest over helmet designs.

Reading comprehension issue. I am laughing at you. I figured some type of military because of the way you puffed out your chest over helmet designs.
So you never served yet you are judging which military school's helmet looks tougher. I should have guessed. But i guess your vast knowledge of military history comes from playing warcraft.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back