• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Air Force 2016 Helmet

Close to the WWII Flying Tigers.

Attachments

• FLYING TIGERS 1.jpg
    FLYING TIGERS 1.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 34

I never cared for the Navy helmet many were so enamored with but this helmet is a kick-ass one for AF imo.

I can't believe that it isn't obvious to everyone why this is awesome.

the-air-forces-a-10-warthog-targets-isis-fighters-with-this-massive-gatling-gun.jpg
The Air Force was always into cartoon toughness. What the Naval academy did last year with the different ships on the helmet. That was awesome. What both Westpoint and the Naval Academydid a few years ago with patches and stickers of units was cool. This helmet is just a badly painted cartoon.

The Air Force was always into cartoon toughness. What the Naval academy did last year with the different ships on the helmet. That was awesome. What both Westpoint and the Naval Academydid a few years ago with patches and stickers of units was cool. This helmet is just a badly painted cartoon.

Meh, the army and navy helmets probably appealed to the military people but I thought they were lame. This AF helmet looks cool. Oh well, people are different.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back