• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ahman Green

Things are not always as they seem, or as Husker fans imagine them to be...some of these kids aren't the great kids we make them out to be, and some of the parents aren't either. Buying in to every fluff piece that University and media put out, is just silliness. I've known enough players and witnessed enough events, to say I've had more than one great chuckle as I read a fluff piece about a player I knew to be a bad egg. BTW, expect the charges to be dropped...AG can afford a real attorney.

Last edited:

Seems a bit excessive. My guess would be he will get counseling and a suspended sentence.
I'm all for a spanking, but smacking your kid in the head (allegedly), is not a good idea. Kids can really crawl under your skin, glad I only had one, I learned quickly, but you certainly can't do that. Sounds like he just lost it.

I'm all for a spanking, but smacking your kid in the head (allegedly), is not a good idea. Kids can really crawl under your skin, glad I only had one, I learned quickly, but you certainly can't do that. Sounds like he just lost it.
Every parent gets near this with teenagers. He will have to have counseling for sure. I remember once I stopped just short of this with my son when he was 16. He gave the old FU dad. I picked him up by the shirt and stopped my self before hitting him. Put him down and walked away to cool off. Most parents I know have come very close to this with teenagers. Most of us stop before we actually hit them. Assuming facts are correct. He will get a suspended sentence with mandatory counseling most likely.

What concerns me with AG is that yrs back his ex wife called the cops for domestic abuse but files werent charges. To me that means the possibilty of a guy who has a problem here. POSSIBILTY i stress

What concerns me with AG is that yrs back his ex wife called the cops for domestic abuse but files werent charges. To me that means the possibilty of a guy who has a problem here. POSSIBILTY i stress

Or it points to a wife and now daughter that spends lots of time with the ex, seeing an easy way to make his life miserable.

I don't know, wasn't there.

Or it points to a wife and now daughter that spends lots of time with the ex, seeing an easy way to make his life miserable.

I don't know, wasn't there.
Yep, these chicks just don't take a licking and keep on ticking like they used to in the 50's and 60's. Now, they blab...to the coppers.

Last edited:
Not sure what mental accountability is but it sounds like Ahman may have had a temporary lapse of it.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

I'm old but when I was 15 my dad knocked me on my arse because I got mouthy. Wake up call for me. I'm not advocating violence. Just saying sometimes in life we need to be reminded who's house we are in. We weren't there and in society today I hear so many kids talk about sueing there parents for rediculous stuff. We don't know what transpired

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back