• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ADRIAN MARTINEZ

I wish Adrian would "channel," Patrick Mahomes. They remind me so much of each other! I think Adrian, like Patrick, has "TV/Internet commercials," in his future!!!

As they say of us moguls and leaders--"10% will love us; 10% will despise us and, 80% may not even go out and vote!"

I think we all need more hot yoga sessions and engaging in more focus groups!
Oh hell yes.
Asana Poses for Focus
Half Moon

Chair

I wonder if the reported shoulder surgery after the season was related to an injury or if it was elective cosmetic surgery.
So, Scott Frost says quarterback Adrian Martinez will be limited this spring because of surgery on his left shoulder.

In his Sr. year in HS he sat out due to a torn labrum he suffered while playing basketball. This surgery was to repair a torn right labrum.

The surgery was on his left shoulder and he throws with his right arm. Sounds like it may be a cronic or recurring problem for him. Hopefully the surgeries will make his shoulders stronger. And hopefully, any physical therapy he is doing will work to keep him throwing accurately.

So, Scott Frost says quarterback Adrian Martinez will be limited this spring because of surgery on his left shoulder.

In his Sr. year in HS he sat out due to a torn labrum he suffered while playing basketball. This surgery was to repair a torn right labrum.

The surgery was on his left shoulder and he throws with his right arm. Sounds like it may be a cronic or recurring problem for him. Hopefully the surgeries will make his shoulders stronger. And hopefully, any physical therapy he is doing will work to keep him throwing accurately.
Next man up.

this makes 0 sense. So your logic is...
1. he had surgery on his R shoulder in HS
2. 3 years later he has surgery on his L shoulder.
Both can be traced to injuries but in your mind 1+2=
3. He has chronic shoulder problems.

Please tell me you are not a doctor. Because this is no logic at all.

this makes 0 sense. So your logic is...
1. he had surgery on his R shoulder in HS
2. 3 years later he has surgery on his L shoulder.
Both can be traced to injuries but in your mind 1+2=
3. He has chronic shoulder problems.

Please tell me you are not a doctor. Because this is no logic at all.
You read allot more into texts than you should. Key words you might want to zero in on are: "May be", "Hopefully", "doing well".....after two surgeries, especially on a QB.

Soooo, in spring ball, will Luke get most of the 1st string snaps at QB or will they both get equal naps at QB? And what does "limited snaps" mean?

And it would be nice to see Smothers or McCaffery light it up or both. Martinez is just like the last Martinez. Erratic and always hurt, never healthy. That doesn’t win football games. Play so well you have to bench the incumbent.

DONU needs one of its talented QB's to play so well that you have to "bench" the others and put this issue to rest. And I don't care whom :) it is........

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back