• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A legal question about FHCMR contract.

I do not believe that's a path that Nebraska really wants to go. Riley is a good guy even though his coaching didn't live up to what the program had hoped.

It would be a terrible PR move on many fronts, and would be brought up if we were in a future situation where we were trying to bring in new coaches across the board, not just football.

I do not believe letting someone walk all over you is a good PR move either.

They will negotiate something, thought it may not be immediately. It is reality that fired DIv 1 coaches frequently don't get another Div 1 coaching job the next season. They often have to sit out simply due to timing. Nebraska has to pay for that.

A fair person could argue that by taking the job Riley did he's making himself more employable for next season. So unless he never gets a better job than the one he's in now, or attempts to, Nebraska may not deserve any reduction at all.

How does that blow your minds, haters?

No, there are not millions at stake. At most it is around $550K if OSU were to increase his pay by $150k which is market value for the position. His contract runs to 2020. He failed as coach at NU but no need to lie about the man.

C
Oh...my mad. NOT a million ONLY 550K. Some of you never stop amazing me. Bless your heart SMH. :Rolf:

Actually, like I stated earlier in a response to someone else. If you or anyone else can't see what MR did, then I can't help you. I no longer have the energy to highlight common sense. Some of us can recognize a con, and then again some of us can not.

So you know all the facts in play? You know MR and NU haven't already agreed to a decrease in his payout? You know Bill Moos hasn't been in contact with the other parties involved? It's odd that you have all these details, yet the people who "broke" the story have gone silent in the week since doing so. It's such a huge con that they moved on once the clicks dried up.

Oh...my mad. NOT a million ONLY 550K. Some of you never stop amazing me. Bless your heart SMH. :Rolf:

Move those goalposts! It was "millions of dollars", not "a million".

The fact is that you don't know a single fact. You're spouting about con jobs based on some land of ten reporting a week old and using BS inflated #s and hyperbole to do it. Just let Bill Moos do his job.

Why is the concept of "bad faith" even part of this discussion?

Whether or not there are continuing duties and obligations under a contract, and whether or not one party or the other may breach those duties, has diddly to do with "bad faith".

They will negotiate something, thought it may not be immediately. It is reality that fired DIv 1 coaches frequently don't get another Div 1 coaching job the next season. They often have to sit out simply due to timing. Nebraska has to pay for that.

A fair person could argue that by taking the job Riley did he's making himself more employable for next season. So unless he never gets a better job than the one he's in now, or attempts to, Nebraska may not deserve any reduction at all.

How does that blow your minds, haters?

:Lol:

So you know all the facts in play? You know MR and NU haven't already agreed to a decrease in his payout? You know Bill Moos hasn't been in contact with the other parties involved? It's odd that you have all these details, yet the people who "broke" the story have gone silent in the week since doing so. It's such a huge con that they moved on once the clicks dried up.

The fact is that you don't know a single fact. You're spouting about con jobs based on some land of ten reporting a week old and using BS inflated #s and hyperbole to do it. Just let Bill Moos do his job.
I always wondered how average people can continue to be rewarded. Reading your response and others on MR, makes me understand...unbelievable. But again to each his own my man.

Here is one "fact" for you...But again, what do I know. BTW, State Schools are required by law to reveal these salaries.

http://s.oregonlive.com/oo8WuMK

Last edited:

You said millions not million, that's plural sweet pea. Big difference but you keep grinding your ax, it is pretty comical.

C

You said millions not million, that's plural sweet pea. Big difference but you keep grinding your ax, it is pretty comical.

C
Glad I have your permission. BTW, did you just refer to me as "sweet pea"? WOW. Feel free to never contact me again SMH.

That dude dude just said "sweet pea":Whiteflag::Rolf:

I always wondered how average people can continue to be rewarded. Reading your response and others on MR, makes me understand...unbelievable. But again to each his own my man.

Here is one "fact" for you...But again, what do I know. BTW, State Schools are required by law to reveal these salaries.

http://s.oregonlive.com/oo8WuMK

You're linking to the week old story while insulting me? Look man, you haven't presented anything that wasn't discussed in the previous thread on this. So, if you have new info to provide, like a confirmation that his payout hasn't already been adjusted or that Moos isn't/hasn't been on it, please share. Insulting people as average and then providing week old news that we all read a week ago doesn't really substantiate your con theory or negate your report that this will cost millionS.

You're linking to the week old story while insulting me? Look man, you haven't presented anything that wasn't discussed in the previous thread on this. So, if you have new info to provide, like a confirmation that his payout hasn't already been adjusted or that Moos isn't/hasn't been on it, please share. Insulting people as average and then providing week old news that we all read a week ago doesn't really substantiate your con theory or negate your report that this will cost millionS.
Look my man. To you, and all the other MR apologists, I am sorry. Go do you bro:rolleyes:.

Look my man. To you, and all the other MR apologists, I am sorry. Go do you bro:rolleyes:.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't make them MR apologists. We just think you are wrong. Are you one of the people who seriously thought that NU could get out of paying MR's buyout because he did so poorly at NU?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back