• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4* WR Joshua Moore Will Announce By Video On June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will make his announcement by video on 18 June

Our batting average is extremely high with these announcement video's

I have less than three weeks to decide if he overtakes Bookie in my rankings...gonna be a tough decision.
as I said in another thread.
No NO NO NO he!! no. Bookie is the best prospect at db I have ever seen. I do not give a $$$$ what anyone else says I want this kid even if it means passing up the #1 player in the country.
:Biggrin:

Last edited:

Rut roh raggy.....

Not to worry. IIFC Saban FaceTimed with Moore during the NFL Draft too. He's still a heavy Husker lean. No matter what, Alabama is Alabama and getting attention from Nick Saban has got to be a cool thing to kids. The Tide have been a freight train in CFB since these kids were in Elementary school.

I think it is a good thing that a kid NU wants, who is also a heavy husker lean, is being face timed by Saban. It shows the kind of athlete we are recruiting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back