• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4* WR Joshua Moore Will Announce By Video On June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not trying to poo-poo this but that would mean Bookie improved his 40 time by almost .2 in roughly a year. That's really difficult to do when running that fast. With the amount of guys reporting 40s under 4.4 out of IMG today, i'm somewhat skeptical.

That being said, Bookie is fast... really fast.

Last edited:
Not trying to poo-poo this but that would mean Bookie improved his 40 time by almost .2 in roughly a year. That's really difficult to do when running that fast. With the amount of guys reporting 40s under 4.4 out of IMG today, i'm somewhat skeptical.

That being said, Bookie is fast... really fast.
That's a poo-poo if I ever saw one...:Biggrin:

BTW on a side note, I hate your avatar, if gives me the creeps!

To the OP you could add a tenth of a second to each player's times & they'd still be smokin'. :nod:

That's a poo-poo if I ever saw one...:Biggrin:

BTW on a side note, I hate your avatar, if gives me the creeps!

To the OP you could add a tenth of a second to each player's times & they'd still be smokin'. :nod:

Sure could :). Exactly the speed we need to hang around with the OSU's of the college football world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back