• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4* WR Joshua Moore Will Announce By Video On June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

I definitely need to get more popcorn ready with this particular recruitment!! :Popcorn:

That would kind of be a slap in the face to attend a camp on June 16-17th and then commit elsewhere the next day. Especially given that he already decided a couple months ago, but was waiting for June 18th to commit.

Edit: It appears he will be attending the Texas A&M BBQ on Sunday June 18th.

I just think we're fading in this race recently.

Last edited:
That would kind of be a slap in the face to attend a camp on June 16-17th and then commit elsewhere the next day. Especially given that he already decided a couple months ago, but was waiting for June 18th to commit.

Edit: It appears he will be attending the Texas A&M BBQ on Sunday June 18th.

I just think we're fading in this race recently.

His brother is an A&M commit I would not read anymore into than that.

Much like Matt Sichertman supported his Iowa State bound twin brother.

We are not fading at all.

His brother is an A&M commit I would not read anymore into than that.

Much like Matt Sichertman supported his Iowa State bound twin brother.

We are not fading at all.

Seems like it would be odd to make a commit to NU while chasing ribs at college station. Who knows though. Hopefully he's N. Would be nice to stay on this hot streak, especially considering N2FL seems to think he would be #1 or 2 in this class.

Maybe the bbq was added after the 18th was already planned, but it does seem to favor a&m a bit. Combine that with moving back to Texas.

Seems like it would be odd to make a commit to NU while chasing ribs at college station. Who knows though. Hopefully he's N. Would be nice to stay on this hot streak, especially considering N2FL seems to think he would be #1 or 2 in this class.

If it were my brother I would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back