• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* TE Chase Loftin Has Finalized Three Official Visits; Nebraska Will Get The Final One

Seriously dude. Do you wake up with a negative attitude? We have a top TE room. We really do not need a top TE in this class. Even if he is in state. How many TEs do you think we need?. I am more than sure that he thought there is a good chance he would have to sit for a year or two at UNL entered into his decision. We have bigger needs.

Good luck to the young man.
You'd wake up negative too if the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes in the morning was a well past her prime overnight shift Waffle House waitress from rural Louisiana

Last edited:
non-je-pense-pas.gif

i-knew-it-498-x-280-gif-ysnig5nmdmr4nsls.gif

You'd wake up negative too if the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes in the morning was a well past her prime overnight shift Waffle House waitress from rural Louisiana
Actually my wife was a Hooters waitress - she was even in the calendar back in the day

As for present-day your description is pretty accurate :Lol:

Last edited:
Prairieville here

As RR said Rhule knows what he's doing. I have faith in him.
No doubt. The way I see it, they aren't expecting home growns to just get less attention because they may not need it being local kids, and there's no HS left unturned in the state either,
Add that to the fact the two tiered coaching/developing putting players in positions to win approach, iow live fire success through hard work and training everybody wins.
How often in the past, pre MR the ball was supposed to go to-fill in the blank-, usually a player everyone is anticipating to finally show them something and they never really contribute much.
The Swiss army knife approach combined with specific plays for specific players keeps opponents not prepared or ready when they're called, the success rate skyrockets.
See Lloyd's, Fidone's and all the defensive guys surprising us. No one trick pony, it may be anyone at any time.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back