• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* TE Chase Loftin Has Finalized Three Official Visits; Nebraska Will Get The Final One

I'm not so sure I agree with the "it's not a big loss" sentiment. No matter how you cut it, missing out on a 4* player from Nebraska is a big loss. We won 5 games last season - we don't have the luxury of missing out any in-state player who is good, especially a 4* talent. 2/3 of the last TEs we took are either going to turn into OTs or be blocking TEs. We aren't at the point yet to where we can say "it's not a big loss" or "no big deal." Loftin is a mismatch…hence why someone like FSU would come all the way up to Omaha. Oh well- on to the next
Seriously dude. Do you wake up with a negative attitude? We have a top TE room. We really do not need a top TE in this class. Even if he is in state. How many TEs do you think we need?. I am more than sure that he thought there is a good chance he would have to sit for a year or two at UNL entered into his decision. We have bigger needs.

Good luck to the young man.

Seriously dude. Do you wake up with a negative attitude? We have a top TE room. We really do not need a top TE in this class. Even if he is in state. How many TEs do you think we need?. I am more than sure that he thought there is a good chance he would have to sit for a year or two at UNL entered into his decision. We have bigger needs.

Good luck to the young man.

Yeah that's in the equation without a doubt with such a deep room

Will be interesting to see how this plays out

I have been Tallahassee a few times when I rationed at Tyndall AFB in Panama City

It's a very nice city but the humidity like where we live is ungodly etc

I wish him the very best regardless of how it plays out

Yeah that's in the equation without a doubt with such a deep room

Will be interesting to see how this plays out

I have been Tallahassee a few times when I rationed at Tyndall AFB in Panama City

It's a very nice city but the humidity like where we live is ungodly etc

I wish him the very best regardless of how it plays out
Anything like nawlins? It was so humid one night it was foggy and not because of the fog.

Seriously dude. Do you wake up with a negative attitude?
non-je-pense-pas.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back