• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Dylan Jordan Who Picked TCU Over NU Will Be Headed To JUCO

I'd give the credit to Held on this one, to be honest. Frost, Chinander, Held and DeWitt are all recruiting him, but Held has been more involved than Dewitt. At least in terms of in-home visits, Held has been more often.
Gotcha, I haven’t been paying attention to that enough with who is getting traction with our commits.

Still can’t believe we are getting away with paying him the least amount on the staff.

Dx8HXoEVAAAdF2V.jpg

Following his visit with Nebraska, Husker Corner interacted with Jordan via direct message on Twitter and Jordan had this to say about his visit:

“It was outstanding,” Jordan said. “I really enjoyed getting to know the players! Caleb (Tannor) did a great job hosting.”

Then, when we asked if the visit helped the chances of him committing to Nebraska football, Jordan responded: “No doubt.” He also called Nebraska a special place on his tweet about the visit.

Last edited:
Gotcha, I haven’t been paying attention to that enough with who is getting traction with our commits.

Still can’t believe we are getting away with paying him the least amount on the staff.
And he'd probably coach for less money too, I bet. He just seems to be one who loves coaching, and worries about that... more than money.

It boggles my mind how good a of a recruiter/RB coach, Held is, compared to previous Reggie Davis. I mean, geesh, could MR have hired a worse two in his coaching staff than Read and Davis? And before them the other guy he let go after his first year of horrible (non) coaching. I can't recall his name-..Hughes?. Just a terrible staff overall, especially when it came to recruiting prowess.

Last edited:

It boggles my mind how good a of a recruiter/RB coach, Held is, compared to previous Reggie Davis. I mean, geesh, could MR have hired a worse two in his coaching staff than Read and Davis? And before them the other guy he let go after his first year of horrible (non) coaching. I can't recall his name. Just a terrible staff overall, especially when it came to recruiting prowess.

DL coach, replaced by Parella.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back