• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Dylan Jordan Who Picked TCU Over NU Will Be Headed To JUCO

Says it is 50 -50 between NU and TCU right now. Loves how the Huskers want to use him and was impressed the message he got from the various coaches was the same that came from his host Avalon Tannor

Crystal Ball movement will be telling. Nothing yet.

Will be interesting if he talks much to the services or keeps it close to the vest

I think having the last visit usually is a good thing. I am hoping so in this case.

Distance is about equal. Lincoln is 325 miles and Fort Worth about 400

I think to based on Sam's interview is role in our D is more defined.

Head Coaches are both good folks

Will be announcing after 4PM CST

TCU wanted him to commit last weekend on his OV but he wanted to visit Lincoln thus declined

Good breakdown worth a read

Last edited:

Dewitt always seems to pull a rabbit out of his hat towards the end of the cycle. Jean-Baptiste and Tannor last year, hoping Jordan continues that trend this year.

I'd give the credit to Held on this one, to be honest. Frost, Chinander, Held and DeWitt are all recruiting him, but Held has been more involved than Dewitt. At least in terms of in-home visits, Held has been more often.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back