• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 UCFantastic Days

Regardless of what you think I think MR stands for, we know that YAN means "You're a Nag"...Yesiree "You're a Nag"

:nod:

LOL, you need to toughen up sweet pee. I don't think, I know you know what MR stands for. Liar is as liar does.

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

C

Last edited:

LOL, you need to toughen up sweet pee. I don't think, I know you know what MR stands for. Liar is as liar does.

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

C

When are you going to stop scolding me? You need to stop. You're not my Daddy.

As far as answering your question....I don't feel like you have a need to know.

Have I made myself...

C
C
Clear?

As they say...Nager is as Nager does.

:nod:

Last edited:
That total of 0 - 0 is most likely going to be around 3 - 9 after the season, perhaps a 4 - 8 record and that may be stretching it a bit.

And if Urban Meyer was coaching at UCF this year, what would their record be? Would he do better than SF?

How about Mickey Rourke, Meg Ryan, Mr. Rodgers or Mike Riley? How would they do at UCF this year?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

And if Urban Meyer was coaching at UCF this year, what would their record be? Would he do better than SF?

How about Mickey Rourke, Meg Ryan, Mr. Rodgers or Mike Riley? How would they do at UCF this year?

Any thoughts?
Seriously Paramus? I know you think that Scott Frost is GOD, but c'mon man. If Urban Meyer was the coach, yeah, he'd do a lot better than Frost, but he too, would be no better than around 6 - 6 or 7 - 5. Meyer is both better and luckier in that regard, his record bares testimony to that fact. I understand that you've got this mancrush on SF, but you have to figure first, that Central Florida is going to suck and SUCK BIG TIME again this year and second, that they will probably suck next year too. Buy a foam brick and chuck it at the TV every time they lose this year, it'll be cheaper than a new TV every week. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Seriously Paramus? I know you think that Scott Frost is GOD, but c'mon man. If Urban Meyer was the coach, yeah, he'd do a lot better than Frost, but he too, would be no better than around 6 - 6 or 7 - 5. Meyer is both better and luckier in that regard, his record bares testimony to that fact. I understand that you've got this mancrush on SF, but you have to figure first, that Central Florida is going to suck and SUCK BIG TIME again this year and second, that they will probably suck next year too. Buy a foam brick and chuck it at the TV every time they lose this year, it'll be cheaper than a new TV every week. :thumbsup:

I take it that you don't have much faith in UCF or SF. I will also assume that if UCF goes 6-6 or 7-5 this season that you will think SF is as good as Urban Meyer. Cool.

By the way, did you break seven TVs last year? If so, did you use the same brick each time?

Last edited:
I take it that you don't have much faith in UCF or SF. I will also assume that if UCF goes 6-6 or 7-5 this season that you will think SF is as good as Urban Meyer. Cool.

By the way, did you break seven TVs last year? If so, did you use the same brick each time?
To your first question, very little faith in UCF this year, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Frost does great.
Second, not even close. Check out Urban's NC's at multiple schools.....
Thirdly, I personally haven't owned a total of 7 TV's in my half century of life, but thanks for your concern. Lastly, I do occasionally need a foam brick. :Biggrin:

To your first question, very little faith in UCF this year, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Frost does great.
Second, not even close. Check out Urban's NC's at multiple schools.....
Thirdly, I personally haven't owned a total of 7 TV's in my half century of life, but thanks for your concern. Lastly, I do occasionally need a foam brick. :Biggrin:

Urban Meyer is good. But he didn't win any national championships while coaching at UCF. I don't recall Urban Meyer winning any NCs after taking over a team that went 0-12.

Did UM win any FBS NCs with a team from a Go5 conference? Nope.

Like I said, if you think UM could win no more than 6 or 7 games at UCF this year then I will assume that you think SF is on the same level as UM if he can win 6 or 7 games this year. I think that's fair....especially when you consider that SF has half the money to recruit & hire a staff than what UM has.

Last edited:

Urban Meyer is good. But he didn't win any national championships while coaching at UCF. I don't recall Urban Meyer winning any NCs after taking over a team that went 0-12.

Like I said, if you think UM could win no more than 6 or 7 games at UCF this year then I will assume that you think SF is on the same level as UM if he can win 6 or 7 games this year. I think that's fair....especially when you consider that SF has half the money to recruit & hire a staff than what UM has.
Sorry, SF is nowhere near the level of UM. Don't be silly man, it's not even close.

I see how you feel... But if SF wins 6 games at UCF this year will you at least admit that he did as well as UM would have?
Sure, for you, I'll do that. That is actually fair. But, it still wouldn't put our beloved SF on the same level as Meyer.

Sure, for you, I'll do that. That is actually fair. But, it still wouldn't put our beloved SF on the same level as Meyer.

Hey, I like rooting for SF. We were all rooting for him in 1997 and I find that I am still rooting for him. Not sure why some people feel a need to chide me for that. Have I committed a HuskerMax crime of some kind?

I believe there is an Oklahoma fan wandering around visiting our football board. Sooner 24 perhaps? I think the people who like to nag should focus their attention on him.

Last edited:

I don't understand why Urban Myers was brought up...

Anyway, Scott Frost is a Nebraska boy done good. He represents the state and our program well. We should be happy for his success and cheer him on as he moves up the coaching ranks.

Sure Paramus is a little bit more SF cheerleader than most of us are comfortable with but don't beat the guy up because he supports a fellow Nebraskan and his success.

Personally I am excited to see what he does at UCF. I hope he does well. GBR! ChargeON!

OTOH....if SF doesn't turn it around and goes 4-20 over the next two years his HC prospects drop dramatically. I said it when he took the job...its going to be feast or famine at UCF. 0-12 to 2-10 won't help his future in any way. He needs to get to .500 quick and build from there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back