• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 UCFantastic Days

I write 500-1000 word posts all the time and on practically any subject. I must have many crushes. I have written long posts about Mike Riley, too.

But MR is 6-7 as a Husker whereas SF was something like 24-2 with a NC. SF has earned more football credit with me than MR...he has earned my fandom.

I don't especially like being the fan of a loser. Most people don't. That is why the sell-out streak did not start until Bob Devaney turned UNL into a winner in 1962. Callahan lost a lot of fans after falling behind Okie State by 30 points at halftime in Memorial Stadium. People went home.

If MR's team goes 15-0 this year you might be claiming I have a man-crush on MR. I will be writing long posts about it, for sure.

Ah fairweather, got it.

C

Ah fairweather, got it.
C

You don't get it. Always a Husker fan, but not necessarily a fan of every Husker coach. GFOA despised Pellini and wanted him gone. So did Suhperman. But nobody would call either of them a fair weather fan. Not even you. They only wanted what was best for the program. Same as me.

I am not sold on MR. It was a curious hire. However I have not written him off. Time will tell.

Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Big Stuff, but I will continue to root for the Huskers because of my heritage....and for the UCF Knights because of their coach.

Now, are you ready to go judge someone else? Maybe you can delight someone by claiming they meet your standards.

Last edited:

I live a few miles away from UCF and with the hire of Scott Frost I am paying attention to the Knights football program. I wouldn't say I am a fan of the Knights as much as supporting Scott Frost coaching career.

It is great to see a Husker have success like SF has had and I hope continues to have at UCF. GBR! ChargeON!

You don't get it. Always a Husker fan, but not necessarily a fan of every Husker coach. GFOA despised Pellini and wanted him gone. So did Suhperman. But nobody would call either of them a fair weather fan. Not even you. They only wanted what was best for the program. Same as me.

I am not sold on MR. It was a curious hire. However I have not written him off. Time will tell.

Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Big Stuff, but I will continue to root for the Huskers because of my heritage....and for the UCF Knights because of their coach.

Now, are you ready to go judge someone else? Maybe you can delight someone by claiming they meet your standards.

You had me at hello.

C

C

I write 500-1000 word posts all the time and on practically any subject. I must have many crushes. I have written long posts about Mike Riley, too.

But MR is 6-7 as a Husker whereas SF was something like 24-2 with a NC. SF has earned more football credit with me than MR...he has earned my fandom.

I don't especially like being the fan of a loser. Most people don't. That is why the sell-out streak did not start until Bob Devaney turned UNL into a winner in 1962. Callahan lost a lot of fans after falling behind Okie State by 30 points at halftime in Memorial Stadium. People went home.

If MR's team goes 15-0 this year you might be claiming I have a man-crush on MR. I will be writing long posts about it, for sure.

So if SF has a losing season will his football cred drop and will you view him in the same light as MR?

C

Thought so. C

Are you going to scold me now? Hey dude, I was confused by your question. MR could stand for Mickey Rourke, Meg Ryan, Mike Riley or Mr. Rodgers. But I definitely know that YAN stands for "You're A Nag."

Last edited:

Head coaching record[edit]

Year Team Overall Conference Standing Bowl/playoffs Coaches# AP°
UCF Knights
(American Athletic Conference) (2016–present)
2016 UCF 0-0 0–0 (Eastern)
UCF: 0–0 0–0
Total: 0–0

Don't get ahead of yourself.

Last edited:
Are you going to scold me now?. Please try to understand...I was confused by your question. MR could stand for Mickey Rourke, Meg Ryan, Mike Riley or Mr. Rodgers. But I know that YAN definitely stands for "You're a Nag."

Don't lie to me, you used MR in your post that I was responding to. Sorry your skin is so thin.

C

Don't lie to me, you used MR in your post that I was responding to. Sorry your skin is so thin.
C

Regardless of what you think I think MR stands for, we all know that YAN means "You're A Nag"

:nod:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back