• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

247 Crystal Ball Predictions for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whether or not AM is the answer is a fair debate. I think LM has clearly established that he is not the answer as a full-time QB. McCaffrey's 1:6 interception to touchdown ratio is probably where I would start... and his one touchdown pass was a forward pitch to Betts behind the line of scrimmage. AM at least occasionally looks like a viable passing threat.

I think highly of LM as an athlete and offensive weapon. No so much as a QB.
Lmao shall we talk about ams touchdown to ints?

Martinez can’t play another position. He doesn’t run like a running back, he’s not quick, doesn’t change direction well. Where would he play? How does his game translate to any other position? It’s different running as a QB compared to running back or receiver. Luke has a different tool box. I agree Martinez isn’t that great but moving him doesn’t help at all.
Move him to safety for all I care just would like to see us go after a grad transfer granted it won’t happen but that’s what I would like to see.

Move him to safety for all I care just would like to see us go after a grad transfer granted it won’t happen but that’s what I would like to see.
Take your Martinez trashing to another thread. We know you think he sucks and every other QB out there is better but give it a rest.

I check the forum and see new updates and realize its just people beating a dead horse.

Now, like @Red Reign said, back on topic.

Lmao shall we talk about ams touchdown to ints?
It's not great (4:3 this year I believe), but it is significantly better than McCaffrey's. Both of them turn it over too much between INTs and fumbles.

I'm not trying to persuade you that AM is the right answer at QB. The last two years leave plenty of room for doubt. The point is more that McCaffrey is not the answer at QB. If those are my only two options at QB, I go with AM any day.

:)
1609890776185.jpeg

It's not great (4:3 this year I believe), but it is significantly better than McCaffrey's. Both of them turn it over too much between INTs and fumbles.

I'm not trying to persuade you that AM is the right answer at QB. The last two years leave plenty of room for doubt. The point is more that McCaffrey is not the answer at QB. If those are my only two options at QB, I go with AM any day.
I agree to a point. Luke hasn’t had as much time so I’m not surprised he’s not as good as am. B

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back