• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

247 Crystal Ball Predictions for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

So if we have a kid no show, enter the portal, or ask for a release, we can't or won't fill that spot? Again, not challenging, just making sure I understand. I am thinking of the young man from Florida who was supposed to be waivering, or a situation like Gebbia, would we then be unable to fill that scholarship?
Good question. That is my understanding... even if someone bails now, the scholarship would not be available again until the 2021 cycle.

I am fairly certain that we were stuck with Gebbia's scholarship for the entire 2018 season even though he left before the first game.

Good question. That is my understanding... even if someone bails now, the scholarship would not be available again until the 2021 cycle.

I am fairly certain that we were stuck with Gebbia's scholarship for the entire 2018 season even though he left before the first game.

You're correct

5 July 2020:
1593977532595.png

Last edited:
Does it concern anyone that the formula they use gives OU's 4 predictions and NU's 5 predictions 50% each for Okoli?? I mean, that seems like simple math unless one of the CBs is cracked down the middle.

Does it concern anyone that the formula they use gives OU's 4 predictions and NU's 5 predictions 50% each for Okoli?? I mean, that seems like simple math unless one of the CBs is cracked down the middle.
It might be weighted based on confidence level of each CB. It is confusing though.

Huskers send out official offers starting Saturday, 1 Aug. Some names on the Prediction list.

"The calendar flipped to August on Saturday and in the recruiting world, that means that official offers can start being sent to 2021 recruits.

The Husker staff has been sending out verbal offers for the 2021 recruiting class for the past few years, but when official offers are sent, it provides a good glimpse into who is still very much on the Huskers' radar, and who might not be as much any more. Not every player who holds a verbal scholarship offer will receive a written one. "

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back