• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

247 Crystal Ball Predictions for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would NU slow play Buckley if they feel really confident on Savea? Or maybe trending on a couple other newer guys? I would think with the need for DL, they might want to get one in the fold first, but te behind the scenes might indicate really good standing with a couple more talented guys?

Would NU slow play Buckley if they feel really confident on Savea? Or maybe trending on a couple other newer guys? I would think with the need for DL, they might want to get one in the fold first, but te behind the scenes might indicate really good standing with a couple more talented guys?
Plenty of room for both I would think, as we need at least 2 and probably 3 D-Lineman in this class.

If we are slow-playing Buckley, there would have to be several D-Line targets that we like better and think we have a chance to get.

I would hope we’re not slow playing any D linemen. We need 3 and have zero commits. But it’s always possible that we have silent commits I’m not aware of. We really need to finish strong on the D line in this class. If we do that this will be a very successful recruiting class.

1602617097067.png

Last edited:

I added Ho'ohull and Savea which brought our score up to 271.73 which brought NU up to NCAA #6 as long as no one signs anyone else.

Last edited:
I added Ho'ohull and Savea which brought our score up to 271.73 which brought up to #6 as long as no one signs anyone else.

Add those two and flip Dickerson, then we really have something good going! If it only it were that easy.

I added Ho'ohull and Savea which brought our score up to 271.73 which brought NU up to NCAA #6 as long as no one signs anyone else.

Any reason to still think Ho-ohull is still considering being NU bound? I haven't heard a word on him in months.

They will definitely be selective down the stretch and I would imagine the commits will be few and far between for the next few months.

Any reason to still think Ho-ohull is still considering being NU bound? I haven't heard a word on him in months.

They will definitely be selective down the stretch and I would imagine the commits will be few and far between for the next few months.
Only went by the 91% NU prediction. Haven't heard anything beyond that except what Red Reign said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back