• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

Thursday's practice should wrap up around 11 a.m. Central. OC Marcus Satterfield, QB Coach Glenn Thomas & selected players will speak afterward. Here's the live stream:

I think Sherman's wrong here. Firstly, I've no doubt Rhule discussed with Raiola about talking to the press and either asked him if he wanted to participate or, more likely, explaine why he wasn't going to participate.
Secondly, denying Raiola more time than the other QBs or even other freshmen, shows he's not giving preferential treatment to any one player, no matter their potential. Everyone's on an even par, particularly in the QB room.

[Edit: I don't think Sherman is concerned about giving Raiola "practice" in front of a microphone. I think he wants soundbites.]

Last edited:

I think Sherman's wrong here. Firstly, I've no doubt Rhule discussed with Raiola about talking to the press and either asked him if he wanted to participate or, more likely, explaine why he wasn't going to participate.
Secondly, denying Raiola more time than the other QBs or even other freshmen, shows he's not giving preferential treatment to any one player, no matter their potential. Everyone's on an even par, particularly in the QB room.

[Edit: I don't think Sherman is concerned about giving Raiola "practice" in front of a microphone. I think he wants soundbites.]

Exactly

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back