• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

A little coaching understanding going on and open honesty as well.
Sounds like competition to me.
Listening to the coaches and players talk about it in the press conference helped me understand and appreciate it more..
You could see they are loving it. Basically found a way to get a lot of reps for everybody while making it feel like a team competition thing so it's motivating and fun. At the same time you play with different guys and it changes so it builds a team attitude. Super smart.

Last edited:

Listening to the coaches and players talk about it in the press conference helped me understand and appreciate it more..
You could see they are loving it. Basically found a way to get a lot of reps for everybody while making it feel like a team competition thing so it's motivating and fun. At the same time you play with different guys and it changes so it builds a team attitude. Super smart.
And the underlying iron sharpens iron part yet to come. Have them primed out the gate. Good on good.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back