• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Scholarship Numbers

Scholarship

The very interesting part of this discussion is the difficulty with roster management. approximately 12 of these upper classmen have to leave. Anyone not in the blue as a new recruit is game. Add to that any other guys they are trying to bring in yet.

I realize some of them will choose to go on their own but at this point most have done that and the remaining ones will be nudged out. Go through that list and ask yourselves how would you like to be Matt Rhule after spring practice. Dang he has his work cut out especially since he has to balance it with how many he wants in position groups.

Last edited:

UPDATE from Rivals

I don't think anyone truly knows. Sean Callahan/On3 was reporting earlier that Garcia-Castaneda did not come back on scholarship when he came back from the portal. Now he's back on their scholarship chart. They're also saying that Evan Taylor and Kamdyn Koch are not on athletic scholarship, only NIL.

Last edited:

Where has this been? I don’t recall see it before. Should be a sticky with updates of roster for easy viewing

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back